Renewing a specific seat:
- Log in to your account using your email address and password (this can be reset if you do not know it)
- Once logged into your account, go to the home page, select season tickets then ?book now?
- Click on the block for your seat in your relevant stand. If you?re not logged into your correct season ticket account then your season ticket seat will be shown as reserved and unable to purchase (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties).
- Select the seat and follow the process of selecting the correct concession and follow the payment instructions (for the reduced renewal price, make sure you have selected the option from the promotional package button first).
- Once complete you will get a confirmation email
- If you are renewing in the Britcon Stand then follow the instructions above but when the Britcon Stand is selected, you will then just need to select the correct concession and follow the payment instructions.
New season tickets:
These can be purchased by logging into your existing account. Enter your email as your username and password (this can be reset if you do not know it by following the link online) and then purchase a seat/terrace ticket as normal in the season ticket event.
If you have not purchased tickets through the ticket system before (either online, over the phone or in person) then you can create a new account.
Full season ticket pricing and details are available online at www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk.
If you have any questions or if you are having difficulty in purchasing online, please email email@example.com and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
E-Tickets and 2D barcode entry are in operation for fixtures at Sands Venue Stadium.
Avoid any delays and postage costs, select the e-ticket option at the checkout and print your e-tickets at home. Simply bring your printed e-ticket to the match and scan at the turnstile to gain entry.
Please note if collecting on a matchday, from one and a half hours before kick-off, tickets for the East Stand and Britcon Stand will no longer be available to collect from the main ticket office and will instead need to be collected from the ticket booth in the north east corner of the stadium.
Tickets can be posted to you via Royal Mail Signed For First Class service but in order to qualify for postal delivery, tickets must be purchased at least 3 days prior to the event, possibly longer around Bank Holiday's. Tickets purchased after this time must be collected from the stadium.
You are advised that failure to provide ID proof of concession at the turnstile may result in entry being refused entry.
Tickets are non-refundable.